For some of my favorite brands, I've linked through to Amazon using my referral links. Purchasing there earns me a little kickback that is much appreciated, but I encourage you to get a good deal wherever you can find one!
I also collect suppliers on a Pinterest board here. You can additionally read my reviews of suppliers here.
www.artscow.com - Use my referral link.
Apparel & Accessories
- www.artscow.com - Use my referral link.
- Private Printer. Contact him directly for a quote on Playmats - drew(at)drewbaker.com
- JakPrints. They do all over printing.
- www.canvaschamp.com (Supplier Review) - Using my referral link earns you 85% off + free shipping on your first order.
- www.iprintfromhome.com. Use the name 'Angela Sasser' as a referrer to earn a small discount and Thank You bucks for me or my referral link!
- www.framedestination.com - I use them for affordable acrylic glass with UV resistance. They also offer preview of your images in their frames, but I prefer the choices of frames at Frames USA
- www.frameusa.com - My favorite source for frames which includes a function to preview your images in the frames and on different colored walls beforehand.
Graphics & Design Resources
- Mighty Deals. A site I've used on occasion for texture and image resources at a discount. Using my referral link earns me credits with their site. Use my referral link.
Interference Acrylic Paints
Favorite Brand: Golden
- Individual Tubes
Metallic Liquid Leaf Paint
Favorite Brand: Amaco (Video Review)
- Liquid Gold Leaf
- Liquid Silver Leaf
Favorite Brand: M. Graham
- Starter Sets
- Individual Tubes
Plastic Bags and Backing- www.clearbags.com (for smaller orders, try their sister site, www.clearenvelopes.com)
- For Watercolor - Arches brand paper, hot press 140lb.
Containers & Envelopes
Metallic Tape - Walmart
Metal Heat Insulation - Lowe's, Home Depot, most franchise hardware stores.
- Brother MFC-6490CW. Prints and scans in 11x17 in. though I prefer to use the Microtek for color scanning. I use this for printing receipts and other everyday uses so I don't waste expensive ink.
- Epson Artisan 1430. I use this for printing art prints and other color sensitive materials. Prints up to 13x19 inches.
- Microtek Scanmaker 9800XL. My main scanner. Scans up to 11x17 in.