Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Social Media 101 and 102 DragonCon 2015 Panels


Hey, all!  Thanks to those of you who attended my panels for artists at DragonCon this year.  It was the first time I've given my 102 panel and you all were a great crowd!  As promised, I've uploaded the Powerpoint files for my presentations for you to peruse.

Social Media 101 - Download
Social Media 102 - Download

I've made a few small additions made on suggestions from the audience and my own afterthoughts.  Once I've had a chance to recuperate from the convention a little more, I'll be uploading an expanded version of this presentation with an audio element and more explanation of the topics.

Thanks again for a great con!  Welcome, new readers, to the Muse's Library.  I hope you find inspiration and knowledge here!

No comments:

Post a Comment